Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Family Pictures

The last time we had a family picture taken Kendall was 3 weeks old
It was long over due!
I am grateful to have such a good friend to donate her time and talents to help me out.


Kendall really wanted to pose herself and this is what we got when we gave her the chance.


This is my favorite even if you do not see there faces.
Best friends for life (I hope)
We have hundreds more I just thought I would give you a small taste. We still need to crop and decide which ones to print.

8 comments:

Jennie said...

What cute pictures! They turned out great! I love your hair!

Amy Eagleston said...

Those are awesome and we have never had family pictures taken. BTW, you look great!

Unknown said...

Um I love these. And you all look like hott fashionistas!

Amanda said...

Super cute...as expected! Gosh Marsh is such a MAN already. Your girls get more gorgeous every minute and you and Chuck will always be an adorable couple!
Too cute!

Colle said...

These turned out dang cute!! I love them all but I really like the one of Marsh and Kendall!

La said...

You have a beautiful Fam!!!!

Crystal Nelson said...

so cute! Your family is growing up so fast! Love the pictures! Did you do it at Dibble's farm?

Corrianne said...

Andrea! I just found your blog from Camille's, and so yes you could say I'm blog stalking you! I absolutely love your family pics, I can't believe how grown up all of your kids are, they are so darling! If I remember right from my babysitting days its Charly's birthday today, tell her happy birthday from me!