Friday, August 27, 2010

dance,dance,dance ahhh!

Our family has discovered a new game for the wii It is called Just dance. They can play this thing for hours in fact first time I played it was at a girls night out and we played for hours it was so much fun that I went out and bought it the next week. The funniest about it is Marshal can kick all there little booties.
First day of princess camp.
Kendall looks forward to this every summer she had a ball and I love how excited she gets about being polite and proper.
Charly and Noelle performed at South Ogden days.
I was hoping to get a clip of Noelle dancing to Billy Jean up but it is not working for me this morning. That girl really knows how to shake it.
I love this picture!
Noelle has been bugging us to let her babysit we let her give it a try while we went to dinner. This is what we found when we got home. I would say she did a fabulous job when she was able to get both of them to bed.

1 comment:

Colle said...

I have heard that is a way fun game! Noelle seems to be a pretty good babysitter my kids would love her to babysit.