I know some people are not big fans of school photos but I am for two reasons
1. I think it is awesome to have one from every year to show how much you have grown.
2. I think they show who really child really is no backgrounds no crazy pose just them.

Marshal has really grown up this past year both physically and emotionally. He really is a good kid not perfect but a good kid. It has been exciting to watch him. I know teenagers are usually known for being a little self centered and only thinking of themselves. Everything in their world is bigger (just ask them) the littlest thing can devastate them but on the same hand the small things can also bring them the greatest joy. I think this self discovery is so important for them as I watch him and his friends I don't actually think they are self centered or selfish just trying to figure out themselves and who they want to be.
I am very proud of him and the person he is becoming when I look at his picture I see how confident he has become and I see the fun side of him

Wow isn't she gorgeous She is quite the young lady with a heart of gold. When I look at her picture from last year I can not believe how much she has grown up. She has really sprouted her wings this past year she has learned to stand up for herself and to make the right choice no matter what the group thinks. She has become quite the popular babysitter and loves every minute of it. Her talents keep growing and I am always amazed how she stays focused on all of them.

Noelle I see a very happy little girl who will not put up with crap from anyone. She has gained unbelievable confidence this year and has finally found a love for reading. She is the best person to have on your side because the girl maybe small but she definitely will have your back.

Is this not the funniest picture ever? I mean really the eyes and that is a serious talent to get the bottom teeth out like that. This picture definitely shows all the spunk this girl has. she keeps us rolling and the love this little one has to share with most people is a breath of fresh air.
I know I got a little braggy but it is my blog and all. I am hopping to get caught up with a few events from the past couple of months so. Like normal life gets crazy and the blog sometimes falls through the cracks. But since this is my form of journaling I hope to get most of it down.
3 comments:
Brag away my friend. You have an incredible family and your kids are the coolest. Oh and that is a BEAUTIFUL picture of Miss Charly. Look out world.
I can't believe how fast your kids have grown up! You guys have a great looking family! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!
I love school pictures as well. Very cute pics of all of them. I think Blogs are for bragging aren't they. =0)
Post a Comment