
Friday night we had our mother daughter date. We had a lot of fun the girls pampered their moms by painting their toe nails and rubbing their feet. Then we made these cute flip flops and then finished the night with banana splits. I wish I would of gotten a picture of me and both girls but in the commotion of setting up and getting ready I totally forgot. (I am one of the activity day leaders) I think all the girls had a great time its a fun age, I hope it is something they will always remember. I remember very well my Mother Daughter dates with my Mom.

Charly did take this photo of Noelle with some of her friends.
Olivia, Madie, Noelle and Madison.
They were having a good time while the Mom's chatted.
2 comments:
The flip flops turned out pretty good!! Looks like a good time!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Can't wait until I can do these with Liza & Sydnee!
Post a Comment