Tuesday, April 21, 2009

oh that hurts!

The pictures at the bottom of this are a little yucky just to warn you.


We had a little trauma at our house last night. Noelle was in a little bike accident. She was riding her bike to her friends house. She was on the side walk and we think the end of her handle bar got to close to the fence which made them turn into the fence and she went flying. She landed mostly on her face.

Charly was with her and they ran home I heard Charly say Noelle is bleeding so I ran out front and met her on the step. She was not crying just a slight whimper with blood gushing out of her mouth.

She chipped her two front teeth and pulled the gum around her bottom four teeth away from the teeth. In some places there is no gum left. I quickly got a hold of the dentist and got her in I was afraid she was going to lose four teeth on the bottom plus the top teeth.

The bottom teeth should be fine and we will repair the top teeth as soon as her gum has healed. she will have to have a couple of grafts done to her bottom gum but we have to wait and see how it heals.

I know it seems odd I took pictures of this but we had to for insurance purpose's.
The amazing part is that she never cried. She is one tough little lady.

4 comments:

Clev Clan said...

Poor Noelle! I can't believe she didn't cry. I almost cried looking at the pictures. She is a tough cookie. We hope you feel better soon!

Colle said...

so those pictures totally made me want to puke. I hope you are feeling better Noelle!!! You are one tough cookie!!!

Kyle and Melissa said...

Sorry to hear about your accident Noelle...Glad you are "the Rock" hopefully you will be good as new soon.

Natalie Murray said...

OUch, that looks like it hurt!