Friday, April 24, 2009

Earth Day Field Trip

Wed was Earth Day so Kendall's class went to a local nursery to learn more about plants. This cool machine is what plants the seeds for all the starts.
This was Kendall showing me what a start looks like after it has started to grow.
This is Kendall's class with the plant they got to bring home.

The crazy part for me is that I am almost done with pre-school I can not believe that in just a few more weeks she will graduate and then off to Kindergarten. Where does the time go? She laughs at me when I tell her that she is in trouble for growing up on me. Then she usually responds with I pray every night that you will not be sad that I am getting bigger. Before you know it she will be rolling her eyes at me like the rest off them.

1 comment:

Colle said...

So love the machine that does the starts!!! It is weird that you will have no more preschool just when I am starting that phase in life. I loved that today Kendall told she wont grow up anymore, as if she could really stop it.