Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

I had an awesome Valentines Day this year. It started the Thursday before Chuck was out of town and he sent me the beautiful roses you see in the picture. Then on Valentines day he took the day off. This alone would off made my day I rarely get to have a whole Saturday with him. We fixed breakfast for the kids and Banks (Brandon's adopted YM) gave the kids their Valentines and after awhile headed off for our date.


 
We got pedicures. Yes Chuck not only took me for one but he got one also. Then we did a little shopping at the mall and then headed for a movie we saw Paul Blart Mall cop. Not my first choice but hey we just had pedicures. Actually the movie was kinda funny. We then had dinner at Tepanyaki. It was very good as usual.

Normally I fix a Valentines meal for my kids either the night before or on Valentines Day this year since Marshal knew we would be gone for most of the day he asked if he could fix a special dinner for his sisters. 

He made heart shape meat loaf. I say not to bad for first try at meat loaf let alone to try and make it look like a heart. Baked Potatoes, Corn and Raspberry jell-o. Oh and of course Martinellis Apple Cider. The girls were really impressed. Kendall thought she was in heaven with the cool drink.

I hope everyone had a great day!

1 comment:

Colle said...

Way to go Marshal!!! Sounds like a very exciting valentine's!!!