Monday, January 12, 2009

Marshal's Birthday

I think Marshal was a little concerned about his birthday because normally when the kids wake up on their birthday the presents are wrapped. This year when he woke up he did not see any presents and he left to school acting as if this was going to be a terrible Birthday.

When his dad arrived home from work we opened his presents. First from the girls and then we blind folded him and took him outside to see what his present from Chuck and I. he was very surprised. and loves it.

His Birthday turned out much better than he thought it would after he rode his bike for awhile Chuck and I took him out to dinner. He chose Famous Daves he loves Bar B Q Ribs. Than the next day 
after a YM/YW planning breakfast he and his Dad headed to the slopes they had a great time.  The weather was perfect and although the snow was a little bit icy they loved it and came home in one piece. Then they headed to a Jazz game where they won. YEAH! 

It is amazing how fast time goes he is 14 WOW some reason that really took me by surprise. Sunday he was ordained a teacher. Chuck is a little bummed that he is not in scouts with him anymore but that's life always changing.

Any way here is a picture of him on his Mini Bike I think Chuck is living through Marshal a little bit. He always wanted one of these.


7 comments:

tamrandfamily said...

oh that must be you marshal riding infront of my house as I type!! :)How fun!!! Happy Belated Birthday from our family!

allreddesign said...

Happy Birthday Marshal from all of us here at our home!!

Colle said...

Marsh, I am glad you had a good birthday!! When I told Easton what you got he was pretty excited for you.

Tyra said...

Wow you have a pretty cool Mom to let you have one of those at only 14. Your sure are a lucky kid. :)

Clev Clan said...

Marshal, awesome presents! I am sure your going to have a blast!

Natalie Murray said...

So that's what that noise was!!! Hope he enjoys it!!! Happy late birthday!

La said...

Sweet bike. I totally want one of those. Lucky kid.