Thursday, August 7, 2008

Messages in the Lawn

Monday when Marshal was mowing the lawn he asked me to come and check to see if he had done a good job.  I thought that was odd since he mows the lawn all the time. So I started to go to inspect the back lawn when Marshal was about to have a coronary and tells me to check the front yard.  This is what I saw in our front lawn.  For those who can't see it, it says MOM.
What a good boy!!




8 comments:

Colle said...

Marsh I am impressed. I don't konw that I could write anything with a lawn mower.

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to do that. ALWAYS.

tamrandfamily said...

Way to go Marshall!! You are one lucky mom Andrea!

La said...

Very cool.

Jen Crook said...

Oh that cracks me up...too funny!

Jen Crook said...

Andrea, I am making my blog private. If you click on it you can ask for access. My sister is doing some serious internet dating and she let's everyone and their dogs read her blog which has a link to mine which has links to all our friends on it....thus we are going private. If that makes any sense.

Kaylyn said...

I love your blog! It always makes me smile. I am really glad that I can see how all of my cousins are doing when I live far away!

Natalie Murray said...

I can't believe I never even noticed that! That shows how much I pay attention to what is going on at my neighbors!! HAHA!