If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Running through the sprinklers
Oh what brave children! ha ha Took a little coaching to get them in the water Marshal would have to pick Easton up and run with him in the water. Funny thing is Easton has no problem getting wet when he is not in his swim suit. The day before this Both Easton and Kendall would stand under my hanging baskets while the water is dripping wet then they would go roll around in the sand. I wish I would of thought of taking a picture of that.
2 comments:
Running through the sprinkles is the best summertime activity. Good thing Marshal is such a good sport to drag the kids in and out of the water.
I think we need to try the sprinkler again I think Easton might enjoy it now. At least you would think after tonight at your house.
Post a Comment