It is amazing to me that when I have the most to share I can't find a second to get online. We have had such a fun October Marshal had his first choir concert which he did a incredible job he had a solo part in one of the songs. I was very impressed.
We had several Halloween activities. School carnival, parties, Boo at the Zoo. The Youth did a carnival for all the primary age kids it was a great success but boy am I glad I do not have to prepare an activity like that every month.
I will send pictures latter but the kids costumes turned out so cute. I was so afraid of sewing charly's costume that I kept putting it off but after 2 days strait of sewing I finished it and still can't believe I sewed that (she was belle from beauty and the beast) She looked gorgeous. I made Kendall a candy corn costume she was adamant that she was going to be a candy corn heaven for bit she pick one of the many costumes that would fit her in my bin. Noelle was Snow White (thanks Noelle for picking a costume that was already made) and Marshal was white trash. The weather was so much warmer this year that once they started I never saw them again till 9:oo They had a wonderful Halloween
4 days ago
1 comment:
Marshal was white trash? LOL! Man, I love that kid. He is one creative little dude. Well, quit slacking and get your pictures up. I am dying to see Belle. Also I have been doing less slide show and more just posting my pictures so that you can see them. So start visiting my blog again. Are you guys going to be around the week of Thanksgiving? We should meet up and hang out. Is someone hosting birthdays this month because my mom will be here this Sunday. uh, maybe I need to just call you. hehehe...
Post a Comment